I've launched 2 web applications(E-comerce) full renewal projects in U.S. and Japan and corporation sites too. I can help you with not only web application development but also development environment like build tool(webpack,gulp) and tests (unit, feature).
2008 - 2010
- Developed Ecommerce recommendation and ranking system utilizing Java and Perl
- Managed API application with memcached and hadoop
- Fixed bugs and maintained the site
- Managed projects with the business department
2010 - 2012
- Worked in front-end development using standards based on HTML5 and CSS3 working with jQuery/jQuery mobile
- Spearheaded adoption of new principles such as responsive design and mobile first
- Refined and iterated page speed by using server settings, cache server and front-end tool (minified source)
2012 - 2014
- Managed projects with designer and backend programmer
- Developed UI/UX with client and designer via prototyping (bootstrap, paper prototype)
- Developed project goal and its tactics with client (UI/UX and Measurement)
- Developed web application and campaign sites utilizing standards based on HTML5 and CSS3 and featured libraries such as Angular, Sencha Touch, and BackboneJS
- Spearheaded teaching of front-end web security within the team
2015 - 2015
Freelance (Tokyo, Japan)
- Developing E-commerce web application etc...
- Front-end Developer but developed server-side too using Ruby on Rails, Angular and Mongodb.
2016 - 2017
- Developing Fashion Trade-in web application
- Using Angular, Django
2004 - 2008
I majored in Sociology to pursue a career as PR. However, I realized the impact of the Internet and have started to study skills such as HTML and CSS.