I've been working on web development in Tokyo and New York for 9 years. I'm focus on Front-end web application development (Angular,Preact) but I can also use Back-end (Ruby, Python). Main business I worked was e-commerce. I made many efforts to apply TDD and morden application strategy consulting with business.
2008 - 2010
- Developed e-commerce recommendation and ranking system using Java and Perl
- Managed API application with memcached and hadoop
- Managed projects with the business department
2010 - 2012
- Worked on Front-end development using standards based on HTML5 and CSS3 working with jQuery/jQuery mobile
- Spearheaded adoption of new principles such as responsive design and mobile first
- Refined and iterated page speed by using server settings, cache server and front-end tool (minified source)
2012 - 2014
- Managed projects with designer and Back-end developer
- Developed UI/UX with client and designer via prototyping (bootstrap, paper prototype)
- Developed project goal and strategy with client (UI/UX and Measurement)
- Developed web application and campaign sites using standards based on HTML5 and CSS3 and featured libraries such as Angular, Sencha Touch, and BackboneJS
- Spearheaded teaching of front-end web security to the team
2015 - 2015
Freelance (Tokyo, Japan)
- Developing e-commerce web application etc...
- Front-end Developer but developed server-side too using Ruby on Rails, Angular and Mongodb.
2016 - 2017
Material World, Inc. (New York, U.S)
- Developing Fashion Trade-in web application
- Using Angular, Django
2004 - 2008
My major was Sociology (Journalism).