I'm web developer. I work as a Front-end engineer mainly but I have experience Python and Ruby.
So I've been working web developer for 8 years.
I'm working in U.S. now.
As a Front-end engineer, I have the skills to create the standard HTML which make it easy to fix any problems that arise later. I try to use new technology to improve UI/UX or maintainability such as new library and new APIs.
As a project manager, I can suggest architecture to make what a client want to get and consider with best team. And I have excellent communication skills with the ability to interact effectively verbally and in writing I also have the ability to lead and manage a team of developers from the beginning of a project to the end.
I have also experience Back-end developer using Django, Ruby on Rails. So I can discuss architecture with them and I can consider about UI/UX and architecture in whole of web service.
I will make good collaboration in your team.
Apr. 2008 - 2011
- Developed Ecommerce recommendation and ranking system utilizing Java and Perl
- Managed API application with memcached and hadoop
- Fixed bugs and maintained the site
- Managed projects with the business department
2010 - Dec. 2012
- Worked in front-end development using standards based on HTML5 and CSS3 working with jQuery/jQuery mobile
- Spearheaded adoption of new principles such as responsive design and mobile first
- Refined and iterated page speed by using server settings, cache server and front-end tool (minified source)
Jan. 2012 - Jul. 2014
- Managed projects with designer and backend programmer
- Developed UI/UX with client and designer via prototyping (bootstrap, paper prototype)
- Developed project goal and its tactics with client (UI/UX and Measurement)
- Developed web application and campaign sites utilizing standards based on HTML5 and CSS3 and featured libraries such as AngularJS, Sencha Touch, and BackboneJS
- Spearheaded teaching of front-end web security within the team
Jan. 2015 -
- Especially good at developing E-commerce web application.
- Front-end Developer but developed Back-end too using Ruby on Rails.
- Currently use Ruby on Rails, AngularJS and Mongodb.
April. 2016 - (in U.S.)
- Develop Trade-in E-commerce site.
- Not only as a Front-end but also as a Back-end developer.
- Use python(Django) and AngularJS.
Apr. 2004 - Mar. 2008
I majored in Sociology to pursue a career as PR. However, I realized the impact of the Internet and have started to study skills such as HTML and CSS.